in this cyber-archive are:
·Hundreds of original documents from the Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum in Poland.
·Several hundred original photographs depicting the Holocaust in Hungary.
·Documents and photographs from the Mazal Library.
The Archive also contains a number of Microfilm Publications that have been scanned and digitized from original microfilm rolls acquired from the National Archives and Records Service of the General Services Administration in Washington DC.
As with the Nuremberg Trial sets of books, an icon link will allow readers to compare the text files with the original graphic images.
(1) Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum
(2) National Archives and Records Administration
(3) "Trophy" Archives, Moscow
(4) Jewish Museum, Budapest
(5) Mazal Library Archive
(6) Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals (United Nations War Crimes Commission) Volume 1
(7) Heute gehört uns die Straße...
(8) Collection of aerial photographs from the National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C.
(9) The Commonwealth of Massachusetts v. Fred A. Leuchter, Jr., June 11, 1991
(10) Mr. Michael Tregenza
(11) Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Jean-Claude Pressac
(13) Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Jean-Claude Pressac
(14) Dr. Michael Franzblau M.D.This entire site, including the documents mentioned above, can be searched by using the built-in Search Engine.
An exact duplicate of most of these documents may be found at the Holocaust History Project's web page: